- For After-Hours and Weekend Utility Emergencies (Water Leaks, Sewer Back-Ups, Broken Water or Sewer Pipes, Flooding and No Water Service), call 321-436-4559
- During Hours of Operation, call 407-656-2256
- Police Department Non-emergencies call 407-656-3636.
Do you need to make a request? There are many ways to reach us!
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays.
Service Work Requests
·Potholes ·Leaky Hydrant ·Damaged Street Signs ·Broken Street Lights
Two ways to report a service concern and receive prompt assistance:
1. Submit a service work request/question online by clicking the link below or to check on the status of ongoing request. Join the community today!
2. Download our Mobile Citizen App to your personal device for an even more convenient and connected experience to address your service needs.
In 3 easy steps, you are a fingertip away from making a real impact in our community:
Identify service need
Take a photo
Download Your Mobile Citizen App Today!
* As of July 1st, 2021, Florida law prohibits code inspectors from starting an investigation for potential codes or ordinance violations based on an anonymous complaint. The law now requires persons reporting potential violations to provide contact information before an investigation can begin. Please be sure to provide your name and address when filing a complaint with Code Compliance.