All signs must be approved by Planning and Zoning before applying for a building permit. If an electrical sign is installed, the electrician must be listed on the application by the sign contractor. The sign contractor must have the electricians power of attorney to pull the electrical permit for necessary electrical work related to the sign installation.

The Sign Permit Application (See Forms) must be completely filled out and marked approved by P&Z and submitted with the building application and 3 sets of plans.