Please be sure to register early to avoid class cancellation due to low enrollment or program closure due to maximum enrollment being met. All programs are held at the Jessie Brock Community Center, 310 North Dillard Street, unless otherwise noted.
This is a course for youth and adults in barebow category archery (without sighting devices). All equipment is provided. Class welcomes beginner and advanced Archers, and provides a variety of skill development training and fun archery games.
- Session 1: September 14 & 15 │ 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- Session 2: October 12 & 13 │ 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- Session 3: November 9 & 10 | 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- $50 City Resident / $60 Nonresident, per session
CITIZENS CPR PROGRAM
Interested in learning how to take a hands on approach towards saving lives? The City of Winter Garden Fire Rescue Department is offering a free 90 minute citizens cpr program to the community. The course will cover;
- Hands only Adult and Child CPR
- Proper AED use
- Adult and Child Choking
Upon completion, participants will earn a certificate acknowledging their successful demonstration and learned concepts detailed in the program. To register, please visit enroll.wgplay.com. Pre-registration is required, space is limited to 12 participants.
- Saturdays; September 17, November 19, January 21, March 18, and May 20
- 9:30 – 11:00 am and 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
This unique program introduces basic dance ballet technique and movement through dance, games and song. Class focus is on gross motor skills, left/right, body awareness, ballet positions, and beginner ballet technique and language. Advanced registration required.
- Wednesdays | October 19 – November 16 | 10:00 – 10:45 am
- Saturdays | October 15 – November 12 | 10:15 – 11:00 am
- 2 – 4 years
- $70 City Resident / $75 Nonresident per five-week session
Kids Night Out
Enjoy a night out on the town knowing your children are safe and in the care of quality trained staff. While attending the program, your child will engage in a multitude of activities as well as build strong friendships with other children from the community. Dinner will be provided. The program is open to children currently enrolled in Kindergarten – 5th grade. Pre-registration is required, program will cancel if minimum number of 10 children isn’t met by the Wednesday prior.
- December 16
- 5 – 10 pm
- K – 5 Grades
- $22 City Resident / $27 Nonresident