The Winter Garden Fire Rescue Department “Smoke Alarm Program” is a community outreach initiative to improve fire safety.
To receive a smoke alarm at no cost, while supplies last, we ask that you meet the following requirements:
- Reside within the City limits of Winter Garden.
- Do not currently have a working smoke alarm in your home.
- Agree to let the Winter Garden Fire Rescue Dept. personnel install the smoke alarm.
- Agree to test and maintain the smoke alarm once it is installed.
- Agree to follow the smoke alarm instructions found in the owner’s manual at all times.
Smoke alarms older than 10 years should be replaced.
If you are in need of a smoke alarm, batteries, or would like your smoke alarm tested, please contact Fire Inspector Victoria Rutherford at 407.877.5175 ext. 2020.