Holiday Gifts for Kids PROGRAM
Presented by the Winter Garden Police Athletic League, Inc. (WGPAL)
WGPAL annually conducts a Holiday Gifts for Kids program to provide presents to Winter Garden youth (newborn – 12 years old) in need.
REGISTRATION DATES: October 24 - December 5
Application Pick Up Locations
To register, pick up and return an application at one of the following locations or hand it to a police officer on patrol:
- Winter Garden Police Department – 251 W. Plant Street
- City Hall – 300 W. Plant Street
- Maxey Center – 830 Klondike Street
- Mildred Dixon Activity Center – 303 S.W. Crown Point Road
- Jessie Brock Community Center – 310 N. Dillard Street
When registering, ALL of the following documents are required and must be verified:
- Birth certificate or court/custody paperwork (only parent or legal guardian can register a child)
- Current water or utility bill for the Winter Garden address they reside
- Proof of government assistance (WIC, food stamps, etc.)
- Some type of identification (driver's license, ID card, passport, etc.)
- Child must be age 12 or younger
PLEAST NOTE: You are not registered for the program until you have been contacted by he Community Liaison Unit and given an HGFK ticket with a scheduled pick-up date and time.
How to Donate
WGPAL fundraisers held throughout year partially fund this program, but donations from our generous community are needed to bring smiles to all the kids in need.
Please consider donating (new) toys, sporting equipment, gift cards, or money to help children right in your own community. Please drop off your donations from November 1 to December 9 to the Winter Garden Police Department, 251 W. Plant Street. Donations are tax deductible.
Click here for gift ideas/donation flyer.
If you have any questions about Holiday Gifts for Kids, please call 407.656.3636 ext. 5416.